Friday, August 8, 2008

You want more babies? You got it.



In light of Kate's amazing story, I thought I'd follow up with some pictures of a hyena cub that we saw the other day that we think is fewer than two weeks old. We don't know if it's male or female, but we do think it's the first-born of a certain lab alumna's favorite hyena, Falafel. Its name is Tilt and it is absolutely adorable. See for yourself. (That's slobber all over its head from the constant grooming it's been getting from Falafel.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby hyena is just as cute as any baby of any species. Hyena moms can be justifiably proud.

Unknown said...

My "boyfriend" looks every bit the female these days. Didn't she already have oshkosh bgosh? I thought Danielle and Sarah gave her the brands of jeans lineage.

Dan said...

I swear the women's jeans I wore on Halloween were labeled "Tilt"... I guess I'll be pulling for this guy.

Katy said...

Dan-I'm not sure you should be advertising your penchant for wearing women's jeans on the internet. Though there is that video on youtube...

Anonymous said...

Sweetest baby!

Anonymous said...

Who could believe something soooooo cute will grow to be a predator. But it is still adorable.

And Dan I didn't know you were into women's fashion so deeply. Jeans and Christmas sweaters. Leslie help him!

Anonymous said...

.. stop feeding the Genets!

Leslie said...

Ndio, Jaime, but Osh Kosh has been missing and I didn't want to focus on the whole dead-cub thing. :) And Tilt happens to be my favorite brand of jeans, and no, NOT because Dan secretly steals them from my closet when he thinks I'm not looking...


Michigan State University | College of Natural Science